The 2018 Super Regional baseball schedule is out and we’ve got all the info you need to know!
The 2018 Super Regional Baseball Schedule
The 2018 NCAA Division I Baseball Tournament began on Friday, June 1, 2018 as part of the 2018 NCAA Division I baseball season The 64-team double-elimination tournament concluded with the 2018 College World Series in Omaha, Nebraska, which began on June 16 and ended on June 28.
Eight Super Regionals were played from June 8 to 11, 2018, in order to determine the field of eight teams that would advance to the College World Series
The 2018 Super Regional Baseball Schedule The Top 10 Games to Watch
With the college baseball regular season now complete, the stage is set for the 2018 NCAA Division I Baseball Tournament The tournament will begin on Friday, May 31st with the first round of games and will culminate in the College World Series in Omaha, Nebraska on June 16th.
There are sixteen teams that will be competing in the tournament, but only eight of them will advance to the coveted Super Regional round. This is where the real drama begins, as these eight teams will be fighting for a chance to go to Omaha and compete for a National Championship
So, without further ado, here are the top ten games to watch during this year’s Super Regional round:
1) Florida State vs. LSU: This is a rematch of last year’s exciting Super Regional which saw Florida State come out on top in an epic 12-inning battle. Both teams are loaded with talent and should be in contention for a spot in Omaha once again.
2) TCU vs. Florida: These two teams met earlier this season in Gainesville, with Florida coming away with a 3-2 victory. Expect another tightly contested game between two of the best teams in the country.
3) Stetson vs. Arkansas: Arkansas is one of the most talented teams in the country and should be able to handle Stetson relatively easily. However, Stetson has been playing well lately and could give Arkansas fits if they’re not careful.
4) Texas A&M vs. Duke: This is a matchup between two very evenly matched teams. Texas A&M has a slight edge due to their home field advantage, but Duke can’t be counted out thanks to their strong pitching staff.
5) Oregon State vs. Minnesota: Oregon State comes into this game as one of the hottest teams in the country, having won 19 of their last 20 games. Minnesota will provide a stiff test, but Oregon State has what it takes to win this one on their home turf.
6) North Carolina vs Auburn: These two teams met earlier this season in Auburn, with Auburn coming away with an 8-5 victory. North Carolina will be looking for revenge in this one, but it won’t be easy against an Auburn team that is once again one of the best in the country.
7) Mississippi State vs Vanderbilt: This is a battle between two traditional SEC powers that always seem to find themselves near the top of the standings at season’s end. Both teams have strong pitching staffs and it should be a low-scoring affair if both pitchers are on their game.
8) Clemson vs Maryland: Clemson comes into this game as one of the favorites to make it all the way to Omaha thanks to their deep pitching staff and offensive firepower up and down the lineup. Maryland has been playing well lately and could pull off an upset if they can get some early runs against Clemson’s starters.
The 2018 Super Regional baseball schedule The 5 Most Intriguing Matchups
As the college baseball season enters its final stages, the top teams in the country are preparing for the 2018 NCAA Division I Baseball Tournament The event will culminate in the College World Series which is set to begin on June 16th. But before that, there will be a lot of Exciting baseball to be played in the Super Regionals
There are a total of 16 teams that will be competing in the Super Regionals, and they will be playing a best-of-three series. The matchups for these series were determined by a Selection Committee, and there are some very intriguing ones. Here are five of the most interesting:
1. Florida State University vs. Louisiana State University This will be a battle of two of the top programs in college baseball history. Florida State has won 22 ACC Championships and made 21 trips to the College World Series while LSU has won 18 SEC Championships and made 17 trips to Omaha.
2. TCU vs. Texas A&M: These two programs are no strangers to each other, as they have been conference rivals since 2013. They have played each other 54 times since then, with TCU winning 32 of those games. But Texas A&M has gotten the better of TCU in recent years winning 9 of the last 10 meetings between the two schools.
3. UCLA vs Stetson: This matchup features two teams that have never played each other before. UCLA is one of the most successful programs in college baseball history, with 28 College World Series appearances and 12 National Championships Stetson, on the other hand, is making just its second ever appearance in the NCAA tournament
4. Clemson vs Auburn: These two schools have a long history with each other, dating back to 1896 when they first met on the baseball diamond They have played each other 222 times since then, with Clemson holding a narrow 112-110 lead in the all-time series. Clemson is also one of just three programs (along with Florida State and LSU) to have won at least 10 ACC Championships.
5 North Carolina vs Oregon State This will be a rematch of last year’s College World Series Championship game which Oregon State won 2-1 to claim its third National Championship in program history. North Carolina is one of only four programs (along with LSU, USC and Stanford) to have won at least 12 national championships in college baseball history.
The 2018 Super Regional Baseball Schedule The 5 Most Anticipated Games
The 2018 Super Regional Baseball schedule has been announced, and fans are already looking forward to the most anticipated games. These are the five match-ups that have everyone talking.
1. Louisville vs. Vanderbilt
This will be a rematch of last year’s Regional final, which Vanderbilt won en route to the College World Series Louisville will be looking for revenge, and with two of the best pitchers in the country going head-to-head, this should be a great game
2. Florida State vs. Florida
These two longtime rivals haven’t met in the postseason since 2012, when Florida State eliminated Florida in the Super Regionals. The Gators will be looking to return the favor this year, and with both teams powerhouse programs, this should be a great game
3. Stanford vs. UC Irvine
This will be a battle of two of the best teams in the country who happen to be from opposite coasts. It will also be a rematch of last year’s Regional final, which Stanford won on their way to the College World Series This should be a great game with plenty of offense on both sides.
4. Ole Miss vs. Arkansas
These two SEC rivals have had some great games over the years, and this one should be no different. Both teams are extremely talented and well-coached, so this should be a close and exciting game.
5. Texas Tech vs. Duke
This will be a matchup of two very different styles of play, as Texas Tech is known for their high-powered offense while Duke is known for their pitching and defense. This should be an interesting game to watch, as both teams try to impose their will on the other
The 2018 Super Regional Baseball schedule The 5 Most Exciting Games
The route to the College World Series runs through the NCAA Super Regionals and this year’s slate of games looks to be one of the most exciting in recent memory. Here are five can’t-miss games:
1) Florida State Seminoles vs. LSU Tigers – This is a rematch of last year’s thrilling Super Regional, which saw the Seminoles come back from the brink of elimination to win in Extra Innings Both teams are loaded with talent and should be in contention for a spot in Omaha come June.
2) Oregon State Beavers vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers – The Beavers are the defending National Champions and one of the best teams in the country. They’ll be up against a Minnesota team that is no slouch, having won nearly 50 games this season. This should be a great game between two top-tier programs.
3) TCU Horned Frogs vs. Florida Gators – The Horned Frogs have been one of the best teams in the country over the past few years, but they’ve never quite been able to get over the hump and make it to Omaha. They’ll have their work cut out for them against a Florida team that is always tough come tournament time.
4) Stetson Hatters vs. North Carolina Tar Heels – The Hatters are making their first ever appearance in the Super Regionals, and they’ll have their hands full against a North Carolina team that is no stranger to success in the tournament. This should be a great game between two evenly matched teams.
5) Texas Tech Red Raiders vs. Duke Blue Devils – The Red Raiders are one of the best offensive teams in the country, and they’ll go up against a Duke team that has been stingy on defense all season long This should be a tightly contested game between two very good teams.
The 2018 Super Regional baseball schedule The 5 Most Important Games
The 2018 Super Regional Baseball Schedule is out, and there are some crucial games taking place. Here are the 5 most important games to watch:
1. Florida vs. LSU: This is a rematch of last year’s National Championship game, which Florida won 8-4. Both teams are once again among the best in the country, and this will be a great game to watch.
2. Stanford vs. Vanderbilt: These two teams met in the College World Series last year, with Vanderbilt coming out on top 8-2. They’re both great teams again this year, so this should be another great game.
3. Oregon State vs. Minnesota: These two teams met in the 2017 College World Series with Oregon State coming out on top 3-2 in a thrilling 13-inning game. They’re both great teams again this year, so this should be another fantastic matchup.
4. TCU vs. Louisville: These two teams are both among the best in the country, and this should be a great game to watch. Both teams have strong pitching staffs, so it could be a low-scoring affair.
5. Texas Tech vs Duke: These two teams haven’t met since 2014, but they’re both among the best in the country once again this year. This should be a great game to watch, and it could very well be a preview of the College World Series final.
The 2018 Super Regional Baseball Schedule The 5 Must-See Games
The 2018 NCAA Division I Baseball Tournament continues this weekend with the Super Regionals. The best-of-three series will take place at eight locations around the country, with the winners advancing to the College World Series in Omaha.
Here is a look at the five most intriguing Super Regional matchups:
1. Florida State (43-17) vs. Mississippi State (37-25): This will be a battle of two of the hottest teams in the country. Florida State comes in on a 10-game Winning Streak while Mississippi State has won eight in a row. The Seminoles are led by pitcher Drew Parrish who has a 1.98 ERA and has struck out 131 batters in 119 innings pitched Mississippi State’s pitching staff has been equally impressive, with a team ERA of 2.99. The Bulldogs are led by pitchers Ethan Small and Cole Gordon, who have combined for 16 wins and 128 strikeouts this season.
2. Arkansas (42-19) vs. Florida (42-18): These two SEC rivals met earlier this season, with Arkansas coming out on top 2-1 in Gainesville. The Razorbacks are led by pitcher Blaine Knight who has a 12-0 record and a 2.88 ERA this season. Florida is led by pitcher Brady Singer, who was named the SEC Pitcher of the Year after going 11-1 with a 2.55 ERA and 102 strikeouts in 98 innings pitched. This should be a close series between two evenly matched teams.
3 .Stetson (48-11) vs.. Kentucky (41-20): Stetson comes into this Super Regional on a roll, having won 14 of its last 15 games. The Hatters are led by pitcher Logan Gilbert, who was named the Atlantic Sun Pitcher of the Year after going 10-2 with a 1..58 ERA and 158 strikeouts in 103 innings pitched.. Kentucky is no stranger to postseason success, having won six national championships in its history.. The Wildcats are led by first baseman Evan White, who was named the SEC Player of the Year after hitting .366 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs.. This should be a great series between two talented teams..
4…Texas Tech (43-16) vs.. Duke (32-25): Texas Tech comes into this Super Regional on a high after winning last week’s NCAA regional in dramatic fashion.. The Red Raiders were down to their final strike in their game against Sam Houston State before rallying for three runs to win 4-.3,. Texas Tech is led by pitcher Steven Gingery,.who was named Big 12 Pitcher of the Year after going 11-.0 with an ERA of 1>.58.. Duke is no stranger to upsets,.having upset No…..2 seed Vanderbilt last week to advance to this Super Regional.. The Blue Devils are led by pitchers Graeme Stinson and Ryan Day,.who have combined for 16 wins and 137 strikeouts this season.. This should be an exciting series between two underdog teams that have already proved they can compete with anyone.. _ 5 .TCU (40_18) vs._OregonState(39_16_1): TCUadvancedtotheSuperRegionalsafterdefeatingNationalseededTexasA&Minlastweek’sRegionalfinal._TheHornedFrogsareledbypitcherNick Lodolo,.theNo……7overallsalecinthisyear’sMLBdraft,.whohasgone6_0witha1._87ERAand102strikeoutsin79inningspitchedthisseason._OregonStatemadeitswaytotheSuperRegionalsbydefeating defendingnationalchampionFloridaStateinitsRegionalopenerandthenbeatingLessthan24hourslater._TheBeaversareledbyoutfielder TrevorLarnach,.whowasaFirstTeamAllAmericanafterhitting_.412with20homerunsand57RBIsthisseason._Thiswillbeaexciting matchupbetweentwoofthiseason’ssurpriseTeams
The 2018 Super Regional Baseball schedule The 5 Best Games
The Opening Round of the Caa Baseball tournament is in the books, and the field is down to just 16 teams.
That means it’s time for the Super Regionals, where the remaining teams will battle it out over a best-of-three series to determine who goes to Omaha for the College World Series
Here are the five best games of the 2018 super regional round
1. Florida State vs. LSU: This one features two of the most storied programs in College Baseball history, and it should be a barnburner. Florida State has won three national titles and LSU has won six, so there’s plenty of prestige on the line here.
2. Oregon State vs. Minnesota: These two teams met earlier this year in a thrilling game that went down to the wire, with Oregon State ultimately prevailing 7-6 in 10 innings. It was one of the best games of the entire college baseball season and there’s a good chance we could see more of the same in this rematch.
3. Ohio State vs. Duke: This is a battle of two Cinderella teams that have already pulled off some big upsets to get to this point. Ohio State took down No. 1 overall seed Florida en route to winning its region, while Duke stunned No .2 seed Vanderbilt to win its own region. It should be a great series between two hungry teams.
4. Mississippi State vs Vanderbilt: This is a matchup between two SEC powerhouses, and it should be a dandy. Mississippi State is the defending National Champion while Vanderbilt has been one of the best teams in college baseball all season long. It should be a heated battle between these two programs with plenty on the line.
5. North Carolina vs Auburn: This is another great matchup between two SEC squads. Auburn has been one of the best offensive teams in college baseball all season long, while North Carolina has one of the best pitchers in all of college baseball in left-hander Shane Buechele. It should be an exciting series between these two talented clubs
The 2018 Super Regional Baseball Schedule The 5 Worst Games
The 2018 college baseball season has come to an end,
and now we know the full Super Regional schedule. As always, there are some great contests on tap, but there are also a few duds. Here are the five worst Super Regional games of 2018.
The 2018 Super Regional baseball schedule The 5 Most Overlooked Games
With the college baseball season in Full Swing fans are looking forward to the Super Regionals. These are the games that will determine which teams make it to the College World Series While there are some very good match-ups, there are also some that are being overlooked. Here is a look at the 5 most underrated games on the 2018 Super Regional baseball schedule
5. Stony Brook at LSU – This game could be a pitching duel for the ages. Stony Brook has one of the best pitching staffs in the country and they will be facing off against LSU, who has an excellent pitching staff as well. This could be a low-scoring affair that is decided by one or two runs.
4. Arkansas at Florida State – Both of these teams have been to the College World Series recently and they both have a lot of talent. This could be a high-scoring affair with two very good offenses going head-to-head.
3. Oklahoma State at South Carolina – These two teams met earlier in the season and South Carolina won that game 2-1. This should be another close game with two good pitching staffs going against each other. Oklahoma State will be looking for revenge in this one.
2. Louisville at Vanderbilt – These are two of the best teams in the country and they both have a lot of firepower on offense. This could be a high-scoring game with two very good offenses going head-to-head.
1. Oregon State at Minnesota – %0D%0A</div>%0D%0A%0D%0A%09%0D%0A</article>%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A%09%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20<nav%20class=” navigation post-navigation role=”navigation” aria-label=”Posts”>
Keyword: The 2018 Super Regional Baseball Schedule