Here are the best rock n roll songs to add to your music collection. These are essential tracks that capture the genre’s spirit.
The best rock songs of all time
There are countless rock songs out there that are worth adding to your music collection. It can be hard to decide which ones are the best, but we’ve compiled a list of some of the all-time greats. From classics like “Satisfaction” by The Rolling Stones to more modern hits like “ moves like jagger” by maroon 5, these are songs that you’ll want to listen to over and over again.
1) “Satisfaction” – The Rolling Stones
2) “Stairway to Heaven” – Led Zeppelin
3) “ Bohemian Rhapsody” – Queen
4) “Hotel California” – Eagles
5) “Imagine” – John Lennon
6) “Like a Rolling Stone” – Bob Dylan
7) “Born to Run” – Bruce Springsteen
8) “ Greatest Love of All” – Whitney Houston
9) I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me) – Whitney Houston 10) Jealous Guy – John Lennon
The best rock songs of the 60s
This was a decade when music came into its own. No longer the preserve of the rich, it was now possible for anyone to buy a record, and young people especially were passionate about their music. The rock songs of the 60s were groundbreaking and inspirational, and they continue to be some of the most popular songs ever recorded. Here are just a few of the best.
“I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction” by The Rolling Stones
This song, released in 1965, is one of the most iconic rock songs ever recorded. It’s raw, it’s edgy, and it’s completely irresistible. It’s also a great example of how the Stones took blues influences and made them their own.
“Gimme Shelter” by The Rolling Stones
Another stone classic, this time from their 1969 album “Let it Bleed.” “Gimme Shelter” is a dark, menacing song that reflects the tensions of the times perfectly. It’s another example of how the Stones took blues influences and made them their own.
“All Along the Watchtower” by Jimi Hendrix
This song was originally written and recorded by Bob Dylan, but it was Hendrix’s version that really made it famous. Released in 1968, it’s one of Hendrix’s most popular songs, and it perfectly captures his unique style.
The best rock songs of the 70s
The seventies was a decade that saw the birth of a new genre of music, rock n roll. This genre quickly became one of the most popular forms of music, and its popularity has only grown in the years since. If you’re looking to add some classic rock n roll songs to your music collection, then look no further than this list of the best songs of the seventies.
1. “Stairway to Heaven” by Led Zeppelin
2. “Go Your Own Way” by Fleetwood Mac
3. “Sweet Home Alabama” by Lynyrd Skynyrd
4. “Highway to Hell” by AC/DC
5. “Smoke on the Water” by Deep Purple
6. “Free Bird” by Lynyrd Skynyrd
7. “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen
8. “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper” by Blue Oyster Cult
9.”Barracuda” by Heart
The best rock songs of the 80s
The 1980s was a great decade for rock music, and there are many classic rock songs that are essential for any fan’s music collection. Here are ten of the best rock songs of the 80s that you should add to your collection:
1. “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N’ Roses
2. “Paradise City” by Guns N’ Roses
3. “Sweet Child o’ Mine” by Guns N’ Roses
4. “I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll” by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
5. “We’re Not Gonna Take It” by Twisted Sister
6. “Since You’ve Been Gone” by Poison
7. “I Wanna Rock” by Twisted Sister
8. “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” by Poison
9. “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction” by The Rolling Stones
10. “You Shook Me All Night Long” by AC/DC
The best rock songs of the 90s
The best rock songs of the 90s are a great way to add some variety to your music collection. These songs are sure to get you pumped up and ready to rock out. From energetic anthems to power ballads, the best rock songs of the 90s have something for everyone. So crank up the volume and enjoy!
-“Smells Like Teen Spirit” by Nirvana
-“Enter Sandman” by Metallica
-“Give It Away” by Red Hot Chili Peppers
-“Come As You Are” by Nirvana
– “Lithium” by Nirvana
– “In Bloom” by Nirvana
– “Heart Shaped Box” by Nirvana
– “Black Hole Sun” by Soundgarden
– “Jeremy” by Pearl Jam
– “ Alive” by Pearl Jam
The best rock songs of the 2000s
The 2000s were a great decade for rock music, with many iconic bands and artists releasing some of their best work. Here are 10 of the best rock songs of the 2000s that you should add to your music collection.
1. “Paranoid” by Black Sabbath
2. “Smells Like Teen Spirit” by Nirvana
3. “Even Flow” by Pearl Jam
4. “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N’ Roses
5. “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” by The Darkness
6. “Livin’ on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi
7. “You Give Love a Bad Name” by Bon Jovi
8. “sweet child o’ mine” by guns n roses
9. “pour some sugar on me” by def leppard
10. “walking on sunshine” by Katrina and The Waves
The best rock songs of the 2010s
The 2010s have been a decade of transition for rock music. The genre has continued to evolve, incorporating elements of pop, hip-hop, and electronic music. While some traditionalist fans have bemoaned these changes, the new sound of rock has produced some truly great songs. Here are ten of the best rock songs of the 2010s.
1. “Paradise” by Coldplay
2. “Pumped Up Kicks” by Foster the People
3. “Walk” by Foo Fighters
4. “My God Is the Sun” by Queens of the Stone Age
5. “C’est la Vie” by Bob Seger
6.”Rolling in the Deep” by Adele
7.”Bangarang” by Skrillex
8.”I’m Shipping Up to Boston” by Dropkick Murphys
9.”Fell in Love with a Girl” by The White Stripes
10.”All My Life” by Foo Fighters
The best live rock songs
Rock and roll is one of the most popular genres of music, and there are some truly iconic live performances out there. If you’re looking to add some classics to your music collection, here are some of the best live rock songs that you should consider:
1. “Live and Let Die” by Paul McCartney and Wings
2. “Queen Bitch” by David Bowie
3. “Iggy Pop” by Iggy Pop
4. “Satisfaction” by The Rolling Stones
5. “Who Are You” by The Who
6. “Baba O’Riley” by The Who
The best rock songs to drive to
We all have those songs that we love to crank up when we’re behind the wheel. Whether it’s an old favorite or a new discovery, there’s nothing like belting out some tunes as we hit the open road.
If you’re looking for some great rock songs to add to your driving playlist, here are a few of our favorites:
– “Born to Run” by Bruce Springsteen
– “Highway to Hell” by AC/DC
– “The Boys Are Back in Town” by Thin Lizzy
– “I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll” by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
– “Crazy Bitch” by Buckcherry
– “Kickstart My Heart” by Motley Crue
– “Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey
10)The best rock songs for a party
If you’re looking for the best rock songs to add to your music collection, look no further. This list includes some of the most popular and timeless rock hits that are sure to get your guests moving at your next party.
“Paint It Black” by The Rolling Stones: This dark and catchy tune is sure to get any party started.
“Satisfaction” by The Rolling Stones: Another classic by The Rolling Stones, “Satisfaction” is sure to please any rock fan.
“Start Me Up” by The Rolling Stones: One of the most recognizable songs by The Rolling Stones, “Start Me Up” is a great choice for any party playlist.
“Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N’ Roses: This high-energy song is perfect for getting the party started.
“Paradise City” by Guns N’ Roses: Another great choice from Guns N’ Roses, “Paradise City” is sure to please any crowd.
“You Give Love a Bad Name” by Bon Jovi: This Bon Jovi classic is a great choice for any party playlist.
��Livin’ on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi: Another excellent choice from Bon Jovi, “Livin�� on a Prayer�� is sure to get your guests singing along.
With these classics on your playlist, you��re sure to have a rocking good time at your next party!
Keyword: The Best Rock n Roll Songs to Add to Your Music Collection