2010 was a great year for rock music. Here are some of the best tracks from that year.
2010: The Year in Rock
2010 was an amazing year for rock music, with a wide variety of great albums released across the genre. Here are some of the best rock albums from 2010, according to critics.
-Arcade Fire, The Suburbs
-The Black Keys, Brothers
-Mumford & Sons, Sigh No More
-The National, High Violet
-Pavement, Brighten the Corners: Nicene Creedence Edition
-Pearl Jam, Backspacer
The Best Rock Albums of 2010
The 2010s saw a resurgence in rock music, with many new and exciting bands emerging on the scene. While there are too many great albums to choose from, we’ve compiled a list of our favorites. From stadium-filling anthems to garage-rock classics, these are the best rock albums of 2010.
-Muse – The Resistance
-Foo Fighters – Wasting Light
-Radiohead – The King of Limbs
-Arcade Fire – The Suburbs
-The Black Keys – Brothers
– Queens of the Stone Age – …Like Clockwork
The Best Rock Songs of 2010
2010 was a great year for rock music, with many new bands and artists making a name for themselves. Here are the 10 best rock songs of 2010, as chosen by the staff of Rock Sound magazine.
1. “Check My Brain” – Alice in Chains
2. “No Matter What” – Bad Religion
3. “Satisfied” – Stone Sour
4. “Rope” – Foo Fighters
5. “The Suburbs” – Arcade Fire
6. “Runaway” –typical Jolene
7. “Don’t Look Back in Anger” – Oasis 8.
8. “Hash Pipe” – Weezer 9.
9.”Radioactive” – Kings of Leon 10.
10.”Lisztomania” – Phoenix
The Best Rock Concerts of 2010
It was a great year for rock music, with some amazing concerts happening all over the world. Here are some of the best rock concerts of 2010:
– Foo Fighters at Wrigley Field, Chicago: Foo Fighters put on an incredible show at Wrigley Field, one of the most iconic venues in the world. The band played a mix of old and new songs, and the crowd went wild throughout the entire show.
– Muse at Madison Square Garden, New York: Muse brought their unique brand of arena-rock to Madison Square Garden, and the results were electrifying. The band played a mix of hits and deep cuts, and the crowd was on its feet for the entire show.
– LCD Soundsystem at Terminal 5, New York: LCD Soundsystem said goodbye to their fans in style with an incredible three-night stand at Terminal 5. The band played a mix of classics and new material, and the crowd was ecstatic throughout.
– Pearl Jam at Alpine Valley Music Theatre, Wisconsin: Pearl Jam delivered one of their trademark lengthy shows at Alpine Valley Music Theatre, playing a career-spanning set that included some of their biggest hits. The crowd went wild throughout, making this one of the most memorable rock concerts of 2010.
The Best New Rock Artists of 2010
It was a great year for rock music, with many new and exciting artists making their debut. Here are our picks for the best new rock artists of 2010.
The Best Rock Music Videos of 2010
Rock music enjoyed something of a renaissance in 2010, with a number of great bands releasing fantastic music videos. Here are our picks for the best rock music videos of 2010.
Arcade Fire – “The Suburbs”
Arcade Fire’s “The Suburbs” was one of the best songs of 2010, and the accompanying music video was just as good. The video tells the story of a group of friends in a suburbs who are trying to find their way in the world.
Muse – “Uprising”
Muse’s “Uprising” was another great song from 2010, and the music video was just as good. The video features the band performing in front of a giant crowd of people, and it is clear that they are having a great time doing it.
Gorillaz – “Stylo”
Gorillaz’s “Stylo” is one of the best songs of 2010, and the music video is just as good. The video features the band performing in front of a giant crowd of people, and it is clear that they are having a great time doing it.
The Best Rock Music Festivals of 2010
Rock festivals are a celebration of everything that is great about rock music. They are a chance for fans to come together and enjoy their favorite bands and artists, and they are also a great opportunity for new bands and artists to be discovered. 2010 was a great year for rock music festivals, with some of the biggest and best festivals taking place all over the world. Here are some of the best rock music festivals that took place in 2010:
The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is one of the most popular rock festivals in the world, and it took place in April 2010. The festival takes place over two weekends, and this year it featured headliners such as Muse, Gorillaz, Vampire Weekend, and LCD Soundsystem.
The Download Festival is one of the biggest rock festivals in the UK, and it took place in June 2010. This year’s festival featured headliners such as Muse, Rammstein, Iron Maiden, and Blink 182.
The Reading and Leeds Festivals are two separate but equally popular rock festivals that take place in August each year. This year’s lineup included headliners such as Queens of the Stone Age, Arcade Fire, Kasabian, Paramore, Faith No More, My Chemical Romance, Slipknot, Oasis-list goes on!
The Voodoo Music Experience is a three-day rock festival that takes place in New Orleans each October. This year’s lineup included headliners such as Muse, Pearl Jam, Metallica-list goes on!
The Best Rock Albums of the Decade
There’s no denying that the 2010s were a great decade for rock music. From the rise of indie and alternative rock to the resurgence of heavy metal, there was something for everyone. And while there were plenty of great albums released throughout the decade, some truly stood out from the pack.
Here are our picks for the best rock albums of the 2010s:
-Arctic Monkeys – AM (2013)
– Queens of the Stone Age – …Like Clockwork (2013)
– Royal Blood – Royal Blood (2014)
– Foo Fighters – Sonic Highways (2014)
– Muse – Drones (2015)
– David Bowie – Blackstar (2016)
The Best Rock Songs of the Decade
Rock music has always been a popular genre, and 2010 was no exception. From classic rock to alternative, there were plenty of great songs to choose from. Here are our picks for the best rock songs of the decade.
“Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N’ Roses
“Paradise City” by Guns N’ Roses
“Sweet Child O’ Mine” by Guns N’ Roses
” Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen
“We Will Rock You” by Queen
“Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. 2” by Pink Floyd
The Best Rock Concerts of the Decade
The 2010s were a great decade for rock music, with some amazing concerts taking place all over the world. Here are our picks for the best rock concerts of the decade:
-U2 at Madison Square Garden, New York (2010)
– Muse at Wembley Stadium, London (2010)
– Foo Fighters at Wrigley Field, Chicago (2015)
– Metallica at Slane Castle, Ireland (2011)
– AC/DC at Coachella, California (2015)
Keyword: The Best Rock Music from 2010