If you’re a fan of Oral Roberts baseball then you’ll want to check out the team’s roster for the 2020 season. Here you’ll find all the players’ names, positions, and other important information.
Introducing the 2020 Oral Roberts baseball Roster
The Oral Roberts baseball team is gearing up for the 2020 season, and we wanted to introduce you to the talented roster that will be taking the field this year. From experienced seniors to promising newcomers, this team has a lot of potential and we can’t wait to see what they can do.
-Austin Wood: A senior from Norman, Oklahoma, Austin is a three-year letterman who has been a key member of the pitching staff throughout his career. He will be looking to make an impact again in 2020 as one of the team’s top options out of the bullpen.
-Trevor Jones: A junior from Tulsa, Trevor is a hard-throwing right-hander who will be counted on to anchor the back end of the bullpen this season. He has made great strides over the past two years and should be one of the most reliable arms in relief for ORU in 2020.
-Ethan Hauff: A senior from Hebron, Indiana, Ethan is a four-year letterman who has been a starter for ORU since his freshman year. He is a talented defender with a good arm and he also provides some pop at the plate, as he hit six home runs last season.
-Manny Medina: A junior from Miami, Florida, Manny is a transfer from Broward College who will be competing for playing time behind the plate this season. He is an athletic catcher with good hand-eye coordination and a strong arm.
A Quick Glance at the 2020 Oral Roberts Baseball Roster
The Oral Roberts Baseball Team is made up of young men from all around the country, representing many different backgrounds and playing styles. Although the team is young, they have shown a lot of promise and are expected to do great things in the 2020 season. Here is a quick look at the team’s roster:
-Gavin Bernardo, Freshman, California
-Will Calhoun, Sophomore, Texas
-Carson Lance, Freshman, Oklahoma
-Hunter Hill, Junior, Arkansas
-Jared Pike, Senior, Missouri
-Blake Bordenauer, Freshman, Kansas
-Derek Gannetto, Freshman, Florida
-Trent Turner, Sophomore Nevada
-David carillo Freshman California
-Gavin Lavallee Sophomore Louisiana
-Brady Womack Junior Arkansas
– Nick Rotola Senior New York
Outfielders: Levi Prater Freshman Oklahoma Matthew Perry Sophomore California Justin 315 Creative Commons license Warren Junior Texas
A Closer Look at the 2020 Oral Roberts Baseball Roster
The Oral Roberts baseball team will look to build on a successful 2019 season in which they won the Summit League regular season and tournament titles, as well as making an appearance in the NCAA tournament The 2020 roster will feature some familiar faces, as well as some new players that will look to make an impact. Below is a closer look at the 2020 Oral Roberts baseball roster
The 2020 Oral Roberts baseball roster A Statistical Analysis
The Oral Roberts baseball team is coming off a great 2019 season in which they won the conference tournament and made it to the NCAA Tournament The 2020 season is shaping up to be just as promising, with a talented and deep roster. Here is a statistical analysis of the 2020 Oral Roberts Baseball Team
The team is led by senior first baseman/outfielder Kevin Martin who hit .358 with 16 home runs and 61 RBI last season. He is joined by fellow senior infielder Spencer Henson, who batted .340 with 14 home runs and 58 RBI. The two seniors will provide the power in the middle of the lineup, while junior outfielder Elijah Greene (.303, 7 HR, 33 RBI) and sophomore infielder Riley Murdock (.277, 4 HR, 26 RBI) will add some pop from the top of the order.
The pitching staff is anchored by senior right-hander B.J. Myers, who went 10-2 with a 3.48 ERA last season. He will be joined in the rotation by junior right-hander Josh Betts (6-4, 3.51 ERA), sophomore left-hander Jacob McDavid (4-2, 3.86 ERA), and freshman right-hander Nate Manoah (3-0, 1.17 ERA). The bullpen will be led by junior left-hander Levi conforto (1-0, 0 SV, 2.70 ERA) and sophomore right-hander Levi Stewart (6-1, 0 SV, 2.48 ERA).
With a strong lineup and a deep pitching staff, the Oral Roberts Baseball team has all the pieces in place for another successful season in 2020!
The 2020 Oral Roberts Baseball roster A Scouting Report
The Oral Roberts baseball team is composed of a talented and diverse group of young men. The 2020 roster includes players from all over the country, ranging in age from 19 to 22. The team is made up of seven infielders, six outfielders, three catchers, and eleven pitchers.
The Oral Roberts baseball team has a strong scouting report heading into the 2020 season. The team is noted for its speed, power hitting, and strong pitching staff. Players to watch out for include infielder JJ Altobelli, who is known for his speed on the base paths; outfielder Levi Gilcrease, who is a powerful hitter with a keen eye for the ball; and pitcher MichaelStory, who has a fastball that reaches up to 95 MPH.
With a mix of talent and experience, the Oral Roberts Baseball Team is poised for a successful 2020 season. Be sure to follow the team throughout the year to see how they perform!
How the 2020 Oral Roberts Baseball Roster Was Built
The Oral Roberts baseball team is set to begin its 2020 season with a roster full of experience and talent. The team is made up of 26 players, including 21 who have previous collegiate experience.
The pitching staff is anchored by senior ace Levi Prater, who was named the 2019 Summit League Pitcher of the Year. Prater is joined by a pair of other seniors, provider Matt Whatley and left-hander Ethan Anderson.
In the infield, the Golden Eagles will be led by senior first baseman Spencer Henson, who batted . 340 with 10 Home Runs last season. At shortstop is another experienced senior, Nick Roark, who batted .273 in 2019.
The outfield features a mix of experience and youth, with junior Matt Mezei and sophomore Trevor McDonald leading the way. Mezei was named Second Team All-Summit League last season after hitting .333 with eight homers, while McDonald hit .276 in his freshman campaign.
The 2020 Oral Roberts Baseball Roster The X-Factors
Oral Roberts University will field a young and inexperienced Baseball team in 2020. The Golden Eagles will look to their upperclassmen to provide leadership and stability throughout the season. While the team lacks a true superstar, they have a Number of players who could step up and surprise people this year. Here are three x-factors for the 2020 Oral Roberts Baseball Team
1. First baseman/outfielder Hunter Vincent is coming off of a strong 2019 campaign in which he hit .293 with seven home runs and 37 RBI. Vincent has the potential to be one of the best all-around players in the conference this year and could provide a much-needed spark for the Golden Eagles offense.
2. Starting pitcher Darryl Conway was inconsistent at times last season, but he flashed glimpses of his potential with a few strong starts. Conway has the stuff to be a front-line starter and will need to be on top of his game if Oral Roberts wants to compete for a conference title
3. Reliever Josh Dye struggled mightily last season, posting an ERA over 9.00 in just over 20 innings pitched However, Dye has looked good in limited action this spring and could be in line for a breakout year out of the bullpen. If he can return to form, Dye could be a key piece in Oral Roberts’ quest for a conference championship
The 2020 Oral Roberts Baseball Roster The Breakout Candidates
The Oral Roberts Golden Eagles are set to have a big season in 2020. They have a lot of talent and experience returning, and theyhave brought in a great recruiting class They should be one of the top teams in the country, and they will be looking to make a run at the College World Series
There are a lot of talented players on the roster, but there are a few that stand out as potential breakout candidates. Here are a few players to keep an eye on:
1. Josh Baumgartner: A junior college transfer, Baumgartner is a 6’5″ right-handed pitcher that has Good Stuff He pitched well in his first season at Oral Roberts, and he should be even better in 2020. He has the potential to be a really good starting pitcher for the Golden Eagles
2. Noah Bremer: A senior right-handed pitcher, Bremer was Oral Roberts’ closer last season. He’s got good stuff, and he’s been pitching well in summer ball. He could see an increase in innings pitched this season, and he has the potential to be one of the best closers in the country.
3. Trevor Horn: A senior left-handed pitcher, Horn is another guy that could see an increase in innings pitched this season. He’s a good pitcher that doesn’t get a lot of attention, but he could be a key cog in the Oral Roberts pitching staff this season.
4. Kevin Palmer: A sophomore infielder, Palmer was injured for most of last season. He’s healthy now, and he’s been hitting well in summer ball. He could see increased playing time this season, and he has the potential to be a really good player for the Golden Eagles
5. Seth Spivey: A junior catcher, Spivey is one of the best hitters on the Oral Roberts roster. He didn’t have a great season offensively last year, but he’s been hitting well this summer. He should be one of the top hitters on the team this season, and he has the potential to be one of the best catchers in the country.
The 2020 Oral Roberts baseball roster The Sleeper Picks
The 2020 Oral Roberts baseball team has high hopes for the upcoming season The team is young and talented, with a mix of veterans and newcomers. Here are the Sleeper Picks for the 2020 Oral Roberts baseball roster
-Pitcher Tanner Sparks is a veteran lefty who will be counted on to anchor the pitching staff.
-Outfielder/infielder Hunter Wood is a versatile player who can play all over the field.
-First baseman Jaden Camacho is a big, powerful hitter who could be a force in the middle of the lineup.
-Catcher Kolton White is a defensive specialist who will look to improve his offensive numbers in 2020.
-Pitcher Blake Jacobs is a hard-throwing right-hander who could be a key reliever for the Golden Eagles
The 2020 Oral Roberts Baseball Roster The Wild Cards
The Oral Roberts University baseball team is looking to make some noise in the 2020 season. The team is led by Head Coach Ryan Giacoletti and will look to improve upon their 2019 record of 25-30. The Golden Eagles are a young team, with only four seniors on the roster. The team will be relying on their youth and athleticism to compete in the always tough Summit League.
1. Anthony Scalzitti
2. Preston Rutherford
3. Peyton Daugherty
4. Hayden Holstein
1. Matt Whatley- Preseason All-American, Second Team All-American in 2019, Golden Spikes semifinalist, Johnny Bench Award finalist
2. Cal Hernandez- Freshman All-American in 2019, led freshman nationally in batting average (.425) and Slugging percentage (.731)
3. Kevin Jimenez- Second Team All-Summit League in 2019
4. Riley Richardson- Second Team All-Summit League in 2019, set ORU single season record for stolen bases (29)
5. Noah Cummings- Two time academic All-Summit League
1. Emmanuel Forcier- Batted .301 with 6 homeruns and 42 RBI as a junior in 2019
2 carson Weinmann
Keyword: See the Oral Roberts Baseball Roster for the 2020 Season