A Swarovski tennis bracelet is a classic piece of jewelry that can be worn for any occasion. Here are some tips on how to adjust your bracelet to ensure a perfect fit.
Swarovski tennis bracelets are very popular and are seen on many celebrities. They are delicate and beautiful but sometimes need to be adjusted to fit your wrist perfectly. This can be done at home with a few simple steps. Here is how to adjust a Swarovski tennis bracelet:
Turn the bracelet over so that the clasp is facing up.
Locate the small knob on the side of the clasp.
Using a pencil or other sharp object, press down on the knob and turn it to the left until the bracelet is loose enough to slide off your wrist.
Put the bracelet back on your wrist and turn the knob to the right until it is tight but comfortable.
Now you know how to adjust a Swarovski tennis bracelet!
What You’ll Need
-A Swarovski tennis bracelet
-A watch link remover
-A ruler or a measuring tape
1. Use the watch link remover to remove the clasp from the bracelet.
2. Measure your wrist with the ruler or measuring tape. Add 1/2 inch to that measurement to get your bracelet size.
3. Cut two jump rings that are the same size as the ones already on the bracelet.
4. Attach one of the jump rings to one end of the bracelet, and then attach the other jump ring to the other end of the bracelet.
5. Attach the clasp to one of the jump rings.
To adjust the size of your bracelet, first locate the small oval Sicorro logo charm. This will be located near the clasp on one end of the bracelet. Locate the small ring attached to the logo charm. Grasp the ring with your thumb and forefinger and gently pull it away from the rest of the bracelet. The ring will come off easily. Once you have removed the ring, you can add or remove links from the bracelet by placing them on either side of the removed link. To add a link, simply fit the hole in the new link over the post on one side of the bracelet, then do the same with a second link on the other side. To remove links, simply do this in reverse. Once you have added or removed enough links to adjust the size of your bracelet, replace the ring by fitting it back over both posts on either side of where it was originally located.
Tips & Warnings
Swarovski tennis bracelets are made with a special lobster clasp that allows you to adjust the bracelet to fit your wrist. The lobster clasp is also very secure, so you don’t have to worry about losing your bracelet. If you need to adjust your bracelet, follow these steps:
1. Open the lobster clasp by pushing on the Metal Lever.
2. Move the clasp to the desired location on the bracelet.
3. Close the lobster clasp by gently pushing the Metal Lever back into place.
Here are a few tips and warnings to keep in mind when adjusting your bracelet:
– Do not try to adjust your bracelet while it is wet, as this can damage the lobster clasp.
– Avoid pulling or stretching your bracelet too much, as this can break the links or loosen the stones.
– If you are having trouble adjusting your bracelet, take it to a Swarovski store or authorized retailer for help.
Keyword: How to Adjust a Swarovski Tennis Bracelet