Learn how to add music to your Facebook videos by following these simple steps. You can add music to your videos from your computer or from your phone.
Adding music to your Facebook videos
Adding music to your Facebook videos is a great way to set the mood and make your videos more engaging. You can add music to your videos from your computer or from Facebook’s library of rights-protected songs. Here’s how:
From your computer:
1. Go to the video you want to add music to.
2. Click in the bottom right of the video.
3. Select Edit Video.
4. Click Music in the video editing toolbar that appears at the bottom of the video.
5. A list of suggested songs will appear, or you can search for a specific song by clicking Search for a song at the top of the list.
6. To preview a song, hover over it and click Play . To add it to your video, click + Add .
7. To adjust where the song starts playing in your video, hover over the song and click the Trim icon that appears in the left corner of the song waveform . Then, click and drag on either end of the song waveform to set where it should start and stop playing in your video. When you’re done, click Save .
Why add music to your Facebook videos
You may be wondering why you should add music to your Facebook videos. After all, Facebook is a social site, and most people use it to share information and connect with friends and family. However, there are some good reasons to add music to your Facebook videos.
First, music can help set the mood for your video. If you’re sharing a video of a party or other event, adding music can make it more fun and festive. Music can also help add interest to a otherwise mundane video. For example, if you’re sharing a video of your daily commute, adding some upbeat music can make it more enjoyable to watch.
Second, music can help make your video more memorable. If you choose the right song, it can be stuck in people’s heads long after they’ve watched your video. This is great if you want people to remember your video (and your brand).
Third, music can help improve the quality of your video. This is especially important if you’re shooting with a smartphone or other device with a built-in microphone. The right song can help cover up any background noise and make your audio clearer and easier to understand.
Adding music to your Facebook videos is easy to do and can have benefits for both you and your viewers. So why not give it a try?
What type of music to add to your Facebook videos
When it comes to adding music to your Facebook videos, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, you want to make sure that the music you choose fits the tone and content of your video. If you’re creating a video about a serious topic, you’ll want to choose music that is appropriate for the mood. For lighter or more fun videos, you can choose music that is upbeat and will get your viewers’ toe-tapping.
Another thing to consider when choosing music for your Facebook videos is copyright law. You don’t want to risk having your video taken down because you used a song without permission. There are a few ways to avoid this problem. One is to use royalty-free music. This type of music is free to use and doesn’t require you to get permission from the artist before using it.
You can also create your own original music or use songs that you know are in the public domain. These are songs that have been around for so long that their copyright has expired. You can find public domain songs on websites like Musopen or IMSLP .
Once you’ve chosen the perfect song for your video, it’s time to add it! Facebook makes it easy to add music to your videos right from their platform. Just click on the “add audio” button while editing your video and select the song you want to use from your computer files. You can also upload audio files directly from Soundcloud or iTunes if you have them saved there.
How to find music for your Facebook videos
With more than two billion active users, Facebook is one of the largest social media platforms in the world. And while you can use the platform to stay up-to-date on current events, connect with friends and family, and even play games, one of its most popular features is its video component. In fact, according to data from Facebook, more than 500 million people watch videos on the site every day.
If you’re one of those 500 million people who enjoys watching videos on Facebook, you may have noticed that some of them have music playing in the background. And if you’re wondering how to add music to your Facebook videos, you’re in luck. In this article, we’ll show you how to find music for your Facebook videos and add it to your video posts.
Adding music to your Facebook videos can help set the tone for your video and make it more enjoyable for viewers to watch. It can also help make your video more memorable and shareable. But before you can add music to your Facebook videos, you need to find the right song or piece of music to use.
There are a few different ways that you can find music for your Facebook videos. One option is to purchase a license for a song from a site like iTunes or Amazon Music. Another option is to find a song that is available for free through a Creative Commons license. And finally, you can create your own original music using a program like GarageBand or Logic Pro.
Once you’ve found the perfect song for your video, it’s time to add it to your post. To do this, open up the video that you want to add music to inFacebook’s Video Editor. Then, click on the “Audio” tab at the top of the screen and select “Add Music.” From here, you can choose either an audio file that’s already on your computer or online through one of the previously mentioned platforms. Once you’ve selected your audio file click “Open” and then “Publish” when you’re finished adding music to your video post
How to add music to your Facebook videos using a third-party app
There are a few different ways that you can add music to your Facebook videos. One way is to use a third-party app like Splice, which allows you to add music directly from your computer or iOS device.
1. Open the Splice app and select the video that you want to add music to.
2. Tap the “Add Music” button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Choose the song that you want to add from your library or from Splice’s built-in music library.
4. Adjust the start and end times of the song so that it fits well with your video.
5. Tap “Export” when you’re done and share your video with your friends on Facebook!
How to add music to your Facebook videos using the Facebook video editor
Adding music to your Facebook videos is a great way to set the mood and add some personality. Luckily, Facebook makes it easy to do with their built-in video editor. Here’s how:
1. Start by clicking on the video you want to edit in your Facebook library.
2. Click on the “Edit” button in the top-right corner of the video.
3. In the editor, click on the “Music” button in the left-hand menu.
4. You’ll see a list of suggested tracks, or you can search for a specific song or artist.
5. Once you’ve found the perfect track, click on the “+” button to add it to your video.
6. You can preview your video with music before you post it, and make any necessary adjustments.
And that’s it! Now you know how to add music to your Facebook videos using the Facebook video editor.
Tips for adding music to your Facebook videos
Adding music to your Facebook Videos is a great way to set the mood and add some pizzazz to your post. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
-Think about the overall feel you want your video to have and choose music that fits that mood.
-If you’re featuring someone in your video, make sure the music you select doesn’t overtake their voice.
-Try to avoid using music that has copyrighted material. If you do use copyrighted material, be sure to get permission from the copyright holder before posting your video.
-And last but not least, have fun! Adding music to your videos can be a great way to show off your personality and add some spice to your Facebook page.
FAQs about adding music to your Facebook videos
Can I add music to my Facebook videos?
Yes, you can add music to your Facebook videos! You can either select a song from our music library or upload your own. To add music to your video:
1.Open the video you’d like to edit in the Facebook app.
2.Tap on the video to expand it and then tap Edit.
3.Tap Music and then select the song you’d like to use from our music library or tap Uploads to upload your own song. You can also tap on the camera icon to record a new video with music.
4.When you’re done, tap Done.
Case studies of adding music to Facebook videos
Adding music to your Facebook videos can be a great way to engage your audience and add some personality to your content. But what kind of music should you use? In this post, we’ll share some case studies of companies that have added music to their Facebook videos successfully.
1. Use upbeat, positive music to reflect the happy and positive energy of your brand. This is what Kinetic Worldwide did in their video “The truths about us.” The fun, upbeat music ties in perfectly with the company’s energy and message.
2. Use music that is relevant to your video’s content. In their video “A day in the life of a Red Bull Music Academy student,” Red Bull used music that was relevant to the video’s content (electronic dance music) to create an immersive experience for viewers.
3. Use licensed music from reputable sources. Make sure you have the rights to use any music you include in your videos by only using licensed tracks from reputable sources. Facebook has a list of approved sources for licensed music here.
4. Use popular songs that everyone knows. Including well-known songs in your videos can help them appeal to a wider audience, as people are more likely to watch videos that feature songs they know and love. Just be sure to secure the rights to use any copyrighted material before you post!
More resources for adding music to your Facebook videos
There are a few ways that you can add music to your Facebook videos. You can either use a song that you have already uploaded to your Facebook page, or you can upload a new song directly from your computer.
If you want to use a song that you have already uploaded to your Facebook page, simply go to the video that you want to add music to and click on the “Add Music” button. From there, you will be able to choose any of the songs that you have already uploaded to your Facebook page.
If you want to upload a new song directly from your computer, first go to the video that you want to add music to and click on the “Upload Music” button. From there, simply select the song that you want to upload from your computer and click “Open.” Once the song has been uploaded, it will automatically be added to your video.
Keyword: How to Add Music to Your Facebook Videos